We provide stage management all over Australia!
We provide Stage Management that takes the stress out of any event - We've got you covered!
Welcome to Onstage Entertainment, your go-to stage management partner for all sorts of live events across Australia. We’re passionate about making every performance an unforgettable experience for everyone involved.
Our amazing stage managers are the heart and soul of Onstage Entertainment. They work closely with event organizers, performers, and technical crews to make sure everything runs smoothly from start to finish. Whether it’s a theatre production, a concert, a corporate event, or a festival, our stage managers have got you covered.
What sets us apart? We’re all about communication and collaboration. Our stage managers make sure everyone is in the loop and working together to create the perfect show. No detail is too small, and no challenge is too big for our dedicated team.
With Onstage Entertainment, you can leave the stress of managing live performances behind. Our stage managers will take care of coordinating rehearsals, managing backstage action, and solving any technical hiccups that might pop up during the show. And don’t worry, we always prioritize safety and professionalism.
So, if you’re looking for a stage management service that’s a bit more personal and hands-on, you’ve come to the right place. Choose Onstage Entertainment and let us work together to create lasting memories and outstanding live productions. We can’t wait to be part of your next event!
The Role Of Our Expert Stage Manager’s
Make Your Event A Success Without The Stress
The role of the Stage Communication Manager (SCM) requires keeping everyone presenting on stage – performers, MC, speakers – under management, ensuring timely arrivals of artists and keeping to schedule on the day. This starts from sound check right through to event completion.
The responsibility of the SCM is essentially to ‘traffic control’ the live component of your event. The SCM assumes command of the stage area, dressing rooms and greenrooms. Any technical staff will work directly with your SCM to produce the perfect show on stage.
With many years of experience at venues around Brisbane and throughout Australia, your SCM has the ability to analyse problems quickly and find solutions so the show goes to plan. The ability to think under pressure is extremely important and will be done in a calm professional manner.
Here are some of the ways we’ll take the stress out of your day
1. Pre-event phone and email briefing to go through the schedule of the events and contact details for all speakers and entertainers.
2. Ensure AV and green room requirements are in place, and consult with venue contacts regarding these important aspects.
3. Point of contact for speakers and entertainers on arrival and throughout their performance.
4. Coordinate performers and crew throughout sound check and manage any technical challenges.
5. Communicate any last minute changes and trouble shoot unforeseen issues with artists.
6. Final brief to performers on the day, and ensure artists are kept to time on stage.
See our events in action
Stage Management FAQ’s
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
What is stage management of an event?
Stage management in the context of events and theatrical productions refers to the practice of organizing and coordinating various aspects to ensure a successful performance or event.
The role of a stage manager varies based on the type and size of the production. In smaller shows, one person may perform all stage management functions, while larger productions may require multiple stage managers, including roles like production stage manager (PSM) and assistant stage managers (ASMs).
Stage managers are responsible for overseeing technical elements, coordinating communications among production teams, and solving problems that arise during the event.
What does stage management include?
Stage management includes a wide range of responsibilities essential for the smooth operation of an event or production. These responsibilities can involve overseeing the rehearsal process, managing technical aspects such as stage sets and equipment, and ensuring effective communication among various production teams and personnel.
The stage manager also handles logistics related to performers and crew, including scheduling, coordinating transportation and accommodations, and managing backstage areas.
In the case of music concerts, for instance, stage management might involve overseeing the schedule for equipment load-in and out, arranging for the comfort of the group, managing merchandise sales, and ensuring the safety of all participants, including performers, audience, and crews.
How do you organize an event checklist?
Organizing an event involves a detailed checklist to ensure that all aspects are covered. An effective event checklist should include:
- Pre-Event Planning: This includes setting objectives, choosing a venue, determining the budget, and planning logistics like transport and accommodation.
- Technical Requirements: Listing all technical needs such as audio, lighting, stage, backline, and video requirements.
- Production and Hospitality Needs: Arranging production elements such as stagehands and offices, alongside hospitality needs like green rooms, meals, and rider requests.
- Communication and Coordination: Ensuring effective communication and coordination with bands, vendors, and festival promoters.
- Safety and Security: Planning for the safety and security of attendees, performers, and staff.
- Day-of-Event Tasks: These might include setting up signage, preparing backstage areas, coordinating meals for staff, and managing the load-in and load-out of equipment.
- Post-Event Activities: This involves cleaning up the venue, collecting signage, and ensuring all infrastructure is returned or disposed of properly.
We can't wait to chat!